Re: [ST] Battery life

Must be that coriolis effect.  A while back Yuasa's had a sudden death
syndrome, but that was supposed to have been fixed.  My ST had a Yuasa and
so did the Connie I had before that, both lasted about two years before they
died.  I pulled them and stored them in a warm place over the winter
complete with maintain charge.  I really think winter storage does take its
toll on batters but some last still last forever no matter how bad you
mistreat them.
Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin