[ST] Tie down safety

BTW, after snugging the front end down run a bungee cord from the top hook
bottom loop to the bottom hook loop.
That way when the bike shifts the cord will keep the tie downs taught and
not let one slip out of it's mount.

Doug, I get nothing but a blank Lake Dallas page when I hit the link. tried
it numerous times? And I'm right next to Lake Dallas and just sent a letter
to the Baxter Newspaper in Arkansas for a uncalled for comment by a city
council member. Fire me up!

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42