From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ScottS
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 21:20
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Four Corners

those that don't know, this is a ride to the four
corners of the continental US (Key West, FL; San
Ysidro, CA; Blaine, WA; and Madawaska, ME) in 21 days.

Sounds like quite a ride.  Blain is about 100 miles East of Cape Flattery,
though.  It is a little bit North but it seems like Neah Bay should be your
North West corner.  The roads out there are good, too.

-Scott
 '06 ST ABS