Re: [ST] New member

Aloha John. Welcome to the ST gang. I too am interested in what part of VA you are hailing from since I am just about to embark on a relo to the Richmond area from Maine.
  Todd

JOHN EMBREY <johnembrey@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi All,

Having recently acquired a 2000 Sprint ST (just last weekend), I want to introduce myself to the group.

I previously owned a 2000 Kawasaki Concours, but wanted something a bit sportier. I think I got what I wanted!

John Embrey
Virginia, USA