[ST] Anyone with a Daytona 675?

Saw this offer today from motorcycle.com.  If you are in the California area, you might be interested in this offer:

"If you have or know someone who has a Daytona 675, please send an email to: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately, Triumph is unable to provide a test unit at any time in the near future, because they forgot to add MO to the list of Daytona 675 requestees. (or Speed Triple, Daytona 1050, Sprint ST.... ) If someone can provide a 675, it will be ridden in our upcoming Middleweight Shootout and the owner will receive free track time, personal riding instruction from Sean Alexander, free suspension tuning from Catalyst Reaction, a set of premium track day tires and a lifetime subscription to MO for their trouble. We have an excellent racetrack safety record , but if anything should happen, we would promptly repair or buy the bike at the lender's discretion.

This is the last opportunity to see a 675 in the Shootout, so please spread the word and help us locate one."