Re: [ST] Jump starting

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 01:30, you wrote:

> If you follow these steps there is, in my opinion, no possible way that
> the electrical systems on either the bike or the car can possibly be
> damaged.

Thanks Neil. I'd heard that running the car engine was inadvisable, and I
suppose that turning the bike off before disconnecting eliminates any
possibility of a surge.

Hopefully I won't need it as instead of the predicted frost, there's
sunshine...

Dunno about the long ride though, work is only 7 miles away!
Bike is in daily use but opportunities for longer runs at the weekend have
been very limited...

Eoin

'04 ST955i