[ST] Exhaust removal

Hi all,

Looks like I might have to remove my header pipe to have a dent removed. I've dinged the pipe just at the point the three pipes join, and have lost a good 30% of the diameter of the middle pipe.

The header pipe does have balancing pipes between the three pipes before the dent, so I don't know how serious the dent is. The bike feels fine.

At face value the Daytona pipe and fitting method looks very similar to the sprint.

It just looks to me like I will have two hassles:

1. the studs are quite long -don't know how you get a torque wrench on to that when you want to tighten again,
2. There's not much space between the pipe and the radiator -looks like the radiator might have to be loosened as well.

Anyone taken the header off on a Trumpet and want to share some tips?

thanks

Marc
Cape Town, RSA
This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to
the intended recipient or such person's authorised representative,
for the recipient's sole use and is subject to important legal
and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here
<http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm>
Or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.
The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient
(or such person's authorised representative) in terms of section 11
(1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email,
you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.