Re: [ST] Exhaust removal

Marc,

I've taken the header off the ST several times.  It is possible to get
it off and on with the radiator loosened, but it is much easier to do
with the radiator off.

An advantage to taking the radiator off is that you won't do inadvertent
damage to the radiator, they are pretty easy to crack at the hose
locations.  Another advantage is it forces you to renew the anti-freeze.

I wasn't able to use a torque wrench with the radiator in place, even
loosened, with the radiator off and a deep socket, torquing is easy.

Dan Wallander
'99ST