Re: [ST] 955 motor

I know what you mean. I paid $54 for a valve cover gasket the other day.
On my old T100 500 cc twin, I just made one from gasket material from a
hardware store. If you paid retail for the parts to put a new engine
together it would cost you $7000 or more. There is an engine on ebay
right now.

motor / engine/transmission off a 01' TRIUMPH SPRINT RS. Should also fit
the sprint ST. Had approx. 5K miles
  Item number: 4601015887
It's at $800.
Al