Re: [ST] THROTTLEMEISTER SELLER

G'day folks. 2002 Sprint ST.

Heading off in late April 06 with some mates (on BMW's)
that are riding around Australia (about 18,000 klm) I'm
doing the first 2500 klm then back to the coast and home
again to Sydney - For me, not enought time, nor a great
interest in never ending, long flat straight roads..

Although,  we do have a state called Northern Territory
(capitol, Darwin) where they have no speed limit on many of
the roads - Yeeeeeee ha !!!

Anyway - I'm after a Throttlemeister (short type, polished)
to suit my Sprint. Can any of you guys in USA recommend an
Internet site where I can buy a set. Seems there are no
stockists here in OZ ??  I'm expecting to pay about US$
140.00 all up, posted to Sydney.

Cheers / Harry..