Re: [ST] Four Corners

Thanks for the ideas, guys. I'm sure there will be
other questions as I start to to get more serious
about my planning. I know, for instance, that I'll be
replacing fork springs and probably the shock spring,
too. they're both original and are pretty sacked out.
I'd love to get a new shock, but doubt that finances
will allow it.

I'm thinking of making the run starting in Key West
and then finishing in San Ysidro. It's either that, or
a Key West start and a finish in Madawaska.

-Terry
'00 Eclipse Blue RS