[ST] MotoGP Spoiler

What the hell - sucks that Valentino wasn't mixing it up with Pedrosa and Capirossi.  From the onboard behind the crash in turn one, I can't tell who, but someone started to lose the front end and pushed it into Rossi's rear tire crashing him (and saving himself).  Kudos to Pedrosa - quite a showing; I was hoping for more from Vermuillen.  Good race, but dissappointing that the crash changed things right from the beginning.

Matt Heyer