Re: [ST] MotoGP Spoiler

Here's Rossi's quote from the post-race interview:

VALENTINO ROSSI (14th; + 1'05.766)

"We knew this was going to be a difficult race but maybe not so
difficult! I saw Toni come up on the inside and he hit me; this is
racing and these things happen. I have known Toni for many years and
he is a good rider. He apologized to me after the race so I told him
not to worry - only to remember to brake next time and if it is too
late then to hit another bike instead of me! Anyway I came back on the
track and had a nice battle with Alex Hofmann. I am disappointed
because I wanted to win the first race of the season but there is
nothing we can do now. Only work hard to make sure we don't have these
problems again and look forward to the next race in Qatar."

Pretty classy, huh?

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST