From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:53 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Fast Lane or - EZ Pass transponder mounting

On the Double-Bubble it seemed like so little was holding the EZ-Pass in
place on the screen as the plastic velcro stuff isn't really flush with the
transponder, but frost-heaves, bridge seams and all - nothing ever made the
thing dislodge.  I had it on their for two years of running back and forth
from DC to the beach in Delaware, up to NYC, up to Pittsburgh (and I think
we all know how terrible the roads in Pennsylvania are...), etc.

Matt Heyer