Re: [ST] TOURING SCREEN

G'day folks..

Just wanted to share with you all, that thru this list and
my new buddy, Jeremy Witt, I have purchased his Triumph
touring screen.  It's currently on it's way to our Boston
office for on-forwarding to my Sydney office.

Payment thru Paypal was instantaneous, Jeremy is happy and
I'm delighted.  Always a good deal when both parties have
their needs met.

I'll let you know how I find the screen, compared to the
standard one. I already figured that I'll only use it when
on long rides.  I also puchased the Throttemeister "cruise
control" bar ends - expect them here in the next few days.

The bike will have full touring rig. I already have the
Triumph Sports pipe, Triumph soft saddle bags, tank cover
and tank bag (in red ) and to finish it off, zip together
ventura soft "top box" set up. I certainly wont need all
that capacity when I'm by myself, but I'm sure my girl will
be able to fill all those spaces.

cheers / Harry