Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 12, Issue 53

It all depends upon who much "lacking in space" is worth ($$$$) to you.
There is a company that makes a trailer that packs up into a bag that
can be put in your trunk.

http://www.towandstow.com/order.html  $1195
or
http://trailerinabag.com/

Not affiliation, not even a user just an interesting product.

Neil
`99ST Shadow