Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 12, Issue 53

Paul,

I have a Kendon dual rail, I think it's there 2004 model which I think is
still current.  Though I've not yet used it for travel I have made a run
into PA and back to OH with it to swap bikes out, and to retrieve a couple
of bikes that needed help and a "new/used" purchase for a friend.

All ops went easily, the trailer tracks well with one bike or two and the
15" wheels make a big difference over their past smaller wheels.  I'm
cramped for space too, but it stands up out of the way for the most part
along the wall in my one car garage.  Watch the wheel chock once loaded
though, the tip is to tie the rear wheel back so you won't have any
forward rocking allowing the belly pan's chin to get into the upper part
of the chock.

I have used a couple of utility type trailers that were outfitted to move
bikes around but find the Kendon made things much more "comfortable" for
some reason.  Feel free to drop a line if you have any specific Q's.

FWIW, HIH, YMMV, SDA, yada yada yada...

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\