[ST] This morning.....

Ahhh!  What a gorgeous day to ride into work! Boring surface streets all the way but hey I'm on two wheels! Low 40's to start the day supposed to hit mid 60's later, ahhhh.

Threw some Avon AV45/AV46 on the ST last week and I'm really starting to like these tires!  I've only put ~50 miles on them but they sure do feel good so far!  The bike seems to turn in a lot easier than with the Pilot Roads I had on it last year.  I did increase the air pressure a couple of pounds and have been visiting the gym regularly so it may be a combination of things but I'm happy!!

I also figured out how to mount the Genmar risers without the throttle cables hitting the upper fairing.  DOH!!!!  I don't have to stretch nearly as far making the commute more comfortable.  I can see the long rides being a lot easier too.  SWEET!  A quick oil change tonight and I'm ready for my run to the Black Hills in few weeks, well at least the bike will be.

George