Re: [ST] This morning....

George,

As for hitting the gym and riding, I can attest to the benefits.  When I
first bought my '00 RS in Feb 02, I promptly got some GenMar risers to ease my
back.  After a couple seasons and some extra work at the gym, I felt I could try
riding without the risers. I actually enjoy riding without them.  It takes a
little extra tone in the abs and lower back muscles to carry my weight, but
with a lighter touch on the bars the handling improves a lot.  The bike is built
to track well around corners, and it does it best when I interfere the least.
;-)  I also get less wind blast from a slightly lower position.

Enjoy the riding season,

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA