Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 12, Issue 54

Many thanks Neil, Emile and Bil for your responses on the dreaded trailer.
Unfortunately, my long-standing back problem has progressed to the point
that I'm reduced to thinking of a trailer for longer trips (>500 miles).  I
still ride 300 miles of twisty roads fairly easily, but the long, flat
interstates kill me.
I really like the Dutch options, Emile, but I live in the Midwest U.S. of
A. and don't think they're imported here.  The trailer-in-a-bag worries me
because the tiny, 8-inch wheels are prone to seize and fall off at high
speed - goodbye ST.  I'm glad the Kendon appears to be OK for you, Bil, as
it most likely will be what I end up with.

Paul S.