Re: [ST] unsubscibe me

These are the same people that are responsible for the 20 warning
stickers on a ladder and they need to be told not to use their hair
dryer in the bathtub. There's nothing you can do to help them. But they
will eventually take themselves out of the gene pool but we as humans
will all be better off when they do.

On Mar 31, 2006, at 10:42 AM, Nathan Maher wrote:

> Why do I find it shocking that someone who no longer wishes to read an
> email list can't take the time to read the fricken email to figure out
> how to remove himself?

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned