Re: [ST] Anyone know anything about these liners??

Thanks, Dan.
You are correct on the Gerbing price.  I had it confused
with Gerbing's jacket price.  Although they are 100 watts
compared to Gerbing's 77 watts.  So you may have the
option  of getting a little more heat if the efficiency is
approx. the same.

Don't need it today as the morning temp was 40 and the
ride home will be in the 70's.

Dave