Re: [ST] unsubscibe me

im still getting email i have done everything it said to remove myself

Nathan Maher <nate@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Jean,

I went on vacation last year and removed myself for two weeks by changing
my list options at www.Triumphnet.com. I don't think the majordomo stuff
applies anymore as the list hosting and distribution is now handled by
other people/entities. So give the website a try and see if it works for
you. Congrats on the Duc by the way, sexy, sexy machine you got there.

Regards,

Nate
00SprintRS