From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Jonas
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 10:40 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Used Parts

Are there any good sources for used Sprint ST parts in the U.S.?  Heck, I'll
take some overseas, as long as they have a decent selection.  I'm trying to
re-beautify my bike, but I don't think I'm too keen on spending $85+ on a
new rear brake lever when a used one will work just fine.

And, yes, I am a bit of a tightwad.

David, Army guy from Alabama
'99 ST