Re: [ST] How tight is too tight?

Rick wrote:
"If you have a factory publication showing a different specification
for the DSSA RS, please post it with chapter & verse as above.  It would
be nice to put this matter to rest. Thx."

Pg. 65 in owner's manual, Maintenance and Adjustment section.
Pg. 64 says "Chain Free-movement Inspection - single sided swing arm
versions"  and lists the 35-40mm free play.
Pg. 65 says "Chain Free-movement Inspection - twin sided swing arm
verions" and lists the 25-35mm free play.

Once again, this is from the owner's manual.  I don't have the Triumph
shop manual.  It says my manual is part number 3851906 issue 3.

Dan

www.packereng.com