From: Markus Clarijs <daftspeed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sprint-st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ST triumphnet <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Emile Nossin <emile@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2006 2:20:31 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] [Sprint-ST] GPS Mounting

The Triumph GPS is a Garmin 2610, it should be able to fit the Street Pilot as well.

  --Markus

Robert Shields <boju29@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  That's a great idea on using the optional mount offered by Triumph. I'll
have to check to see if it will fit the Garmin Street Pilot and if it is
offered separate from the GPS unit they use. From the photo you supplied it
looks like the new unit is close in size to the Street pilot. Thanks for
your input.

>From: "Emile Nossin"
>Subject: RE: [Sprint-ST] GPS Mounting
>Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 02:21:35 +0200
>

> >From: Bob Shields
>
> >Hi all-I just traded in my 02 Tiger for a 2006 ST.
>
> >I want the GPS centered between the handle bars on the 06 ST but I
>
> >can't reach center if i mount to  the clutch/brake reservoir bolts.
>

>Can't you use the mount that Triumph uses for their Garmin setup
>
>on the new Sprint?
>
>http://www.triumph.co.uk/images/accessories/A9938080%20Popup.jpg
>

> >I would also appreciate any suggestions on a touring screen. I'd like
>
> >something with a little more protection for the long rides.
>

>I personally find the stock screen the most comfortable screen on
>
>any ride on my '01 Sprint. Anything higher, especially at speed,
>
>and there's turbulence hitting the helmet from below. But for
>
>the new Sprint Triumph does have a higher aero screen:
>
>http://www.triumph.co.uk/images/accessories/A9708064%20Popup.jpg
>

>Givi also has a huge bubble screen available:
>
>http://www.givi.it/caschi_borse_bauli_accessori.asp?CO_ID=5231
>

>Others like zero gravity will probably follow soon...
>

>Emile
>
>www.piloot.com

>        www.triumphnet.com

>Help: sprint-st-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Triumph motorcycles
>

> Triumph
>

> Carnival triumph
>

> Triumph the insult comic dog

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

>  Visit your group "sprint-st" on the web.

www.triumphnet.com

Help: sprint-st-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/