From: Dkamest110@xxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2006 12:32:12 PM
Subject: [ST] '03 Fairing

I am in need of a Left Hand Middle Fairing section (the one with the Alt.
cut out) in Caspian Blue in extremely good to excellent condition. I won't go
into how the bike fell over, but it did. And the only damage is said fairing
section. Anybody got one they want to part with? Ping me off line. Thanks.
  Don Kames
03 ST in ILL