[ST] Throttle Rocker (old v new design)

I know there was some banter on this some time ago - about the old design with the plastic tight fit, and the new one with a velcro closure.  Well I have now run both and can attest that the old one is much better.  I had the velcro one, and it worked well.  However, over time on a ride it will slowly slip on the grip - not a big deal, but it did.  (And I had the rubber sleave under it to help, and pulled the velcro as tight as possible).  One of the guys riding down to the Dragon with me saw mine and picked one up in at Wheeler's near Robbinsville (a great place to get a replacement tire in a pinch - another story as I shredded the Sportec M-1 on the roads to the Dragon and the Dragon itself...).  Turns out that the one at Wheeler's was the old one, but it didn't fit his Bonneville grips as the grips were too skinny.  We were back at Fontana Village at that point so he wasn't going to run all the way back to return it.  I told him that I would swap as I didn't care, and
 the velcro would work for him.  Turns out that now I have a better throttle-rocker.  Not only does it not slip at all, but the ability to adjust on the fly is great.  I can put it more in "highway-mode", and then flip it out of the way when riding harder.

Just some FYI...

Matt Heyer