Re: [ST] BMW K1200R vs S3

Hey Bob,

Don't forget to let service help make your decision.  While I've never owned
a BMW, my friend did, and it seemed he was constantly taking it for
service.  This was routine stuff, not to fix any problems.  He was 75-100
miles away from the more reliable BMW dealer, and hated the entire process
of getting the thing in for server (and so did his wife!)

So, proximity to a particular dealer and quality of the service department
should be a factor for you to consider.

Personally, I'm eyeing up the S3 or maybe even the new S3 Lite (675) should
it be release.  Either way, 07 looks like the year to replace my 00 ST.

--Joel