Re: [ST] Throttle Rocker (old v new design)

>From: Edward Mallett
>I have the Velcro version of the throttle rocker and haven't noticed
>any problems with it.

Dito... I use it without the rubber thingie now. I think THAT's actually
the thingie that might (in the beginning) stretch, so it seems like it's
slipping a bit. The old one didn't stay put on my grip. Now I had used
that one for years, so the grip wasn't too tight anymore (it had been
on my GS grips as well, which are rather big). Quite happy with the
velcro version...

Emile
www.piloot.com