Re: [ST] ST compared to other "faster" bikes (was ST alternatives)

> I put on the Metzeler Sportec M-1, and have been able to further my
comfort level, increase my corner entry and holding speed, and become
even faster.  These things are sticky and awesome!  The down side is
the rear M-1 lasted only 2000 miles...  The front looks like it might
last 4000 miles at this rate.  <

A friend who has run Dunlop 208GP's is getting similar performance and
60% greater tread life from Pirelli Diablo's. YMMV.
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST