Re: [ST] Corbin vs Sargent Seat

I've got just about 100k miles on a Sargent custom seat since about 2000.
It starting to show signs of breaking down last year, by being slightly
uncomfortable over long trips.  I only had them refoam and recover it, using
the OEM shape.  I would advise against using their Grip-Tex covering,
because it doesn't grip anything but leather.  Riding in cordura pants means
at the slightest deceleration I slide to the front of the seat.  But other
than that it's been a great seat.  I just picked up an OEM seat off e-bay to
use while I send the custom back to be refoamed, when I get the money
together.  I might have them build up the front just a bit to flatten it
out.  But not as much as a Corbin.  Corbins always seem to try and lock me
in one position.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538