Re: [ST] ST alternatives -VFR

I rode both the VFR and the RS, and the RS won hands down in my book, so I
bought one!

The new St1050 I test rode opens up the gap that much more.

I think the VFR has had its day, its waaay overdue for a diet and
desperately needs more torque and power.

I love the K1200S, but it doesnt have the "soul" I'm looking for. The
performance is astounding though.

I've ridden the CBR1100XX -lots of grunt, very smooth but also very porky.

For now I'm still stoked with my Daytona955.

cheers

Marc
Cape Town