[ST] for John - Race Tech

 >>> What exactly did you have racetech do? <<<

    At the time, I lived only a half-hour from Race Tech so I always
took my bike over in the van, dropped it off and had them do the full,
Gold Valve catridge emulator treatment with new springs.  Had the same
thing done to both my 1,000cc Interceptors, one of which is sitting in
Mo's basement, and you probably know how fast he can go on that 22 year
old Honda.  I've spent half my life trying to keep him reined in!

                                        Have fun;
dowgydoodoo          - - - - o&\o