Re: [ST] mail list change?

>From: Matt Knowles
>I've noticed the last few days that when I respond to a message both
>the group's email and original poster's email addresses are in the TO
>field. Did something change on this list, or is it just me?

It's been like that for a lot longer, but only for a few senders.
For example it appears to happen with yahoo.com email addresses
(like Matt Heyer and Mike Montville), but not when replying to
other members. So somehow it could have something to do with the
sender's / yahoo's settings.

The disadvantage is that the replies to our replies are sent
directly back to us (because one of the messages was sent
directly, not via the group) if the to line isn't double checked.

Just click reply to any message to test the result, it differs
per originator.

Emile
www.piloot.com