Re: [ST] Tire pressure.

Mine must be low, theyfeel very mushy. Specially moving the bike around the garage.  It makes sense if they are too low, I have not checked or filled tires since I got the bike, 3 years ago. Thank you for your help.

Rolo.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; "Matthew Heyer" <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 5/4/06 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Tire pressure.

WOW.  That seems low?  What's your manual say?

My RS says Rear 42, and Front 37.  I typically run rear 39-40 and front 35.  If I go lower than 35 in the front, it feels real mushy.  Could it be tire dependent or maybe crappy front suspension or maybe a combo of both?

You said your front suspension has been upgraded, where mine is still stock  Also I run pilot roads and you're runing a different brand.  Just curious why you can run the front so low.