Re: [ST] How it fell over

Hey,

BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Thats was a growing trend in Australia, until the amount of credit card fraud
> suddenly went up. As a result, lot of servo's have discontinued the option.

That was the same in the UK.  A few stations tried that out years ago
and stopped very quickly.  Now that PIN verification of credit cards is
compulsory, I wonder if they'll try it again in the UK?

But with the huge tank range on the Sprint by the time I'm ready to fill
up I WANT a bit of leg stretching.  And chocolate.

Andrew