Re: [ST] Non-TSRA Rally

>>> xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx 5/4/2006 1:21 PM >>>
Ackchooly Jack, I might even be in for a west coast dealy as well,
depending
on the timing.  I'm planning to ride out to SoCal first week in Sept.
Then
ride up the coast to almost the Oregon border.

If some west coast folks are getting together during that time, I'll
try and
drop by.

STeve

Gee STeve, it sounds like you're taking the whole month of Sept. off...

Back to the Ark. "get together and ride," I wish I could say I'd be up
for it.  Actually, I'd love to do it, but I have a sinking feeling I'll
be out of vaca time by then.  I never seem to make it past the end of
the summer with any available vacation time.

Here's to hoping!

Dan

www.packereng.com