Re: [ST] West Coast Events [was Non-TSRA Rally]

>From Jack:
>OK, how about a West Coast "getting together for a ride  ;-)"???  Is
anyone interested? <

>From Steve:
>Ackchooly Jack, I might even be in for a west coast dealy as well,
depending
on the timing.  I'm planning to ride out to SoCal first week in Sept.
Then
ride up the coast to almost the Oregon border.<

Steve,
We'll even let you across the border...  if you're papers* are in
order! ;O).

You'll find a few "west coast" events listed at the TRAP website here:
http://tinyurl.com/kucok .

On June 2-4, the weekend after Labor Day our 'Season Opener' event
will visit the NW corner of California and ride the area west of I-5 &
roughly north of a line drawn from Eureka to Redding
http://tinyurl.com/gmr36 .**

Even though the September 7-10 'gathering' doesn't specify it as such,
I'm confident we'll return to Baker City, OR, near the Idaho border,
to ride the awesome roads of that area http://tinyurl.com/k23vz.
Come ride with us!
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

* "Your papers, please."	"Hey, man.  I only use a pipe."
~Cheech & Chong

** You can zoom in & out and click & drag the map in any direction.
To 'see' the terrain, click 'hybrid' in the upper rt. corner.