Re: [ST] Tire pressure.

I had an 80/100 in my left headlamp and it burned out the wiring on a
brief night run.  Could have been a one-off.  I did smell scorching
plastic before it finally went.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> onerolo@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/05/2006 22:27:08 >>>
Hehe. I do the oil and other fluids on schedule, because I like the
motor to keep running, and I think I lube the chain a little too much,
just cleaned it and it had a lot of buildup grease. The tires just never
felt weird or looked soft so other than the ocational finger push check,
have not done anything else to them. The bike was in pieces for the last
8months or so though. It only has about 4k miles right now on it. Have
not checked the "headlight fluid" though. Hehe. On that note, I canged
the bulbs to some 90/100w white beam units I bought from ebay, and they
are great, I was worried about heat but so far they seem to produce no
more than the originals and they are at least 2x brighter.

Rolo.