Re: [ST] PA & WV Roads

Pete,
This is like saying I'm going to the candy store what do you recommend.  I
grew up riding W.PA, SE Ohio, and WV. In my opinion, you may want to look at
central PA because north central PA has some really beautiful country and
excellent roads.  It also allows an easy transition to the Seneca Rocks area
of WV.  W.PA has mostly OK roads but only a few really good roads. I'm sure
Garry will be chiming in soon and may disagree because that's his back yard.
There is a real big problem with WV, so many great roads and so little time
to ride them. There are parts of US 50, US 250, US 33, WV 28, WV 92, WV 42,
US 220, WV 32, WV/VA 39 and I've left a lot out and the list of specific
sections to ride is as long as your arm.  If you could tell us about how
long you had to travel and what kind of roads you were especially interested
in it would help.  Just thinking about WV makes my mouth water.
Rod