Re: [ST] PA & WV Roads

Garry,
PA has a bad habit of leaving secondary roads go for a long time.  In my
opinion, if Pete is coming down from Buffalo, I would shift further east
rather than west.  Although I really love 144 from Galeton to Milesburg,
there is a bit more complicated route running from Wellboro down 287 with
variations to around Jersey Shore.  880 to Milheim, 45 to 225, 225 to 35, 35
to 74, 74 to around Carlisle.  Lot's of options from there.  That particular
route is the one the Concours Owner's Group uses in their Spring Run for
Buns rally. Excellent scenery.
Rod