Re: [ST] Poor Gas Mileage / Leaky Colder Fuel Connector / Etc

>Any thoughts on other stuff to look at, check, etc while the bike is
>somewhat apart? I'd like to get up to maybe 45 MPG during commutes and 50+
>on steady rides.

It might have something to do with that thing that wraps around the right
grip :-).  I'm sure that is the biggest factor on mine.  Did you ever squish
the fuel pressure regulator to get pressure up around 60psi?  I put my 18T
back on and am still getting around 46-48 and the only thing different is
that pressure regulator mod.
Rod