Re: [ST] Shinko Tyres?

Thanks for the info Jonathan. I've just received the sports touring tyre for
the rear. It has a slightly higher profile than the 020. I see what you mean
about the shape of the profile. I'll report back on what its like in the wet.
It hasnt rained here for a while so we're well and truly due.

The price I quoted was Australian Rupeahs. Which probably works out to be
roughly the same as the price you quoted which I'm guessing is USD.

I recently looked up some Conti Road Attacks. The best price i could find was
$50 more for a rear than Bridgestones! They much be great tyres.

Cheers

Brett.