[ST] for Rick - West Coast Events

>>> Was the GSXR750 clutch lever incompatible with the clutch killswitch or did you just decide to install the anti-theft toggle switch instead? <<<

    The GSXR750 clutch lever didn't (doesn't?) have fittings for the killswitch leads so, rather than just connect them together, I did the anti-theft toggle switch thing.  It works beautifully,... on a couple early morning launches from motels, after late nights at the bar, I was about ready to call the tow service before I remembered why it wouldn't start.  And I think it cures the 'dreaded loose white wire' syndrome.

    I consider the clutch killswitch an attorney designed nuisance.  If it's on the sidestand, the starter button won't work and if on the center stand the bike isn't going anywhere so you pretty much have to be sitting on the bike anyway to start it in gear with the clutch engaged.  This results in a rapid diagnosis of
the problem and an immediate, impulsive correction.  Don't ask!

                             dowgydoodoo          - - - - o&\o