[ST] for David - Starter problems

 >>> My '00 Sprint ST with 82k miles has developed a starter problem....
While the battery is old (original), I have no reason to believe it has
a low voltage problem. But I have not tested / measured yet. <<<

Congratulations David, you're probably the lucky owner of the
longest-lived battery in the history of motorcycling!  I'm sure if you
contact the manufacturer, they'll give you a new one free in exchange
for your old battery,...they'll want it for their museum.

    The following table may be useful in testing your possibly dead
battery:
Open circuit voltage State-of-Charge in %.  Test the battery at room
temperature. Allow 4-8 hour of rest after charge or discharge.
                      12.65V - 100%
                      12.45V - 75%
                      12.24V - 50%
                      12.06V - 25%