[ST] for Emile - French knowledge wanted

>>> France has an east coast?  :-)  <<<

    Yeah... but they don't call it that.  They give it a fancy name,... 'Riviera'.
You should have known.                =8o)
for Rick -  West Coast Events

>>> you know very well that closing line means one of us is going to ask....
don't be shy, give us the sordid details. <<<

    'Move along, nothing to see here.'  Opened the garage door, uncovered the RS and looked it over.  It appeared to be in neutral.  Got on, rolled it off the center-stand, reached my left hand forward to reset the #2 trip meter and, at the same time, hit the starter button with my right thumb.  Started on the first compression stroke.  By thumbing the kill-switch I was able to get it stopped just a short distance into the laundry room, with the front tire just nudged into the space between the washer and dryer.

     What's so funny?!
                                               dowgydoodoo                 - - - - o&\o