Re: [ST] '05 wouldn't start

Ken and Matt,

Thanks for the pics. Last time I saw a mess like that, it was from
contaminated oil, but it wasnt on the air filter! After seeing the pics its obvious
theres something thats really not right, as you very well know. I must confess
I've never seen an airfilter like that, even on bikes that have lots of miles and
no maintenence to speak of. The fact that you're both using the same fuel etc
points to a specific problem with that bike. As its a new bike, it really
should be up to the dealer to sort it for you under warranty and be happy to do
it. You shouldn't have to chase it yourself.

If you get no joy from the dealer I would suggest contacting Triumph and
sending them the same pics and info and see what they say from there.

Sorry I cant offer more help than that. I hope you get it sorted. Let us know
how you get on. Ken, we want to see you leaving Matt in your wake when the
bike is running as it should.

Brett
Sydney.