Re: [ST] Nut won't budge

In a previous email, Matthew Heyer stated:

> anyone know if chain auto parts stores carry the Sea Foam Deep Creep
> or PB Blaster?  I'm willing to this, but don't want to wait for mail
> by ordering and having shipped...

Try T-9 (AKA Boeshield) or WD-40. Also you may want to try a Dremel with
cut off wheels. I would make a diagonal cut or two in the nut. You will
not be able to cut thru it all the way without damaging the shaft. Not
only will the cuts relieve some of the tension but the heat generated
will help.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell."
             -- Aldous Huxley