Re: [ST] PA & WV Roads

Back in the country and getting caught up.

Thanks to everyone with their suggestions, especially Garry and Rod.  I also
consulted motorcycleroads.us.  I took all of the suggestions and some fresh
maps and highlighted every road mentioned.  The map now has more yellow
roads on it than not so I guess I can't go wrong.

I like the route mentioned by Garry and then coming north on the route
mentioned by Rod.  I've done 11 hours in the saddle before but my riding
partner hasn't done any touring so he wants to be conservative.  I think we
can go much farther than he does so I'll have to make some provisions for an
early return but it will be fun none the less.  The real trick is to figure
out where to stay if we leave the route options too open.

By the way, route 666 is fun but definitely needs paving.  I rode it last
year.

Pete